bis 3.000 bar HP 3000S-E-Exi
The HP 3000S-E-EXI high-pressure gun is suitable for spray work up to 3000 bar in potentially explosive atmospheres.
The high pressure operation of the appropriate device is switched on and off by an electrical switching contact. If the gun is not being actuated, the high-pressure hose is always depressurised so making work easier and increasing worker safety. The gun is fitted with trigger guard and trigger safety as well as a plastic hand grip and forged steel pressure housing as standard. Applications with hot water up to 100°C can be carried out at any time. The HP 3000S-E-EXI high-pressure gun is especially suitable in the Ex version as an accessory for WOMA devices in the Advanced and Expert series.
|Operating pressure (bar)||max. 3000|
|Max. flow volume (l/min)||65|
|Inlet temperature (°C)||max. 95|
- General cleaning of parts and surfaces
- Concrete restoration
- Removing paint from ship hulls
- Wind generator maintenance
- Preparation of surfaces and substrates
- Cleaning of ship hulls and buoys
- Screen and filter cleaning
- Offshore cleaning and maintenance