CLEANING AND ROUGHENING OF SURFACES OF WITH HIGH-PRESSURE WATER TECHNOLOGY.
Ultra-High-pressure waterjetting is recommended, and even specified in some cases, in almost all relevant construction regulations and guidelines as a surface preparation method. In addition to technical benefits, environmental compatibility and economic efficiency speak in favour to WOMA ultra-high pressure waterjetting technologies and water tools for water blasting.
Hard working - Versatile and flexible usage.
WOMA high-pressure water jetting technologies enable the precise metering of force to be applied on the material to be processed. For this, pressure and flow rate are controlled in relation to the object. For special applications such as removing thermoelastic coatings, hot water solutions are available.
WOMA water tools for water blasting applications are the optimum solution in the construction industry:
- Surface cleaning of concrete, natural stone, brick and metal.
- Cleaning of façades and buildings
- Removal of soot, dust and dirt.
- Removal of coating is and paint from surfaces, plants and components.
- Derusting of steel surfaces and reinforcing bars.
- Roughening of concrete surfaces for the production of rough surfaces with sufficient adhesion for coatings, installation and the application of paint.
- Removal of paint, mortar, coatings and loose paint layers before new material is applied.
Treatment of substrates with high-pressure water jetting takes advantage of the principle of selective damage behaviour to various materials. It does not matter whether different concrete strengths or a substrate with costing is being worked on. In any event, the force of the high-pressure water jet on the flexible material has a destructive effect, while the harder material remains completely undamaged. Because of this, the secondary damage often seen with other methods, e.g. loosening of internal components or damage to reinforcing bars, does not take place.
WOMA high pressure water jetting causes, when applied correctly, no changes to the mechanical properties or structure in the edge zones of processed components and materials. The result is a perfectly clean and rough surface as long-term load-bearing basis for a new coating and the guarantee of high pull-off strength.