Parts and Surface cleaning with High Pressure
Different surfaces and materials must be cleaned regularly so that continuous processes and safety are ensured during operation. Cleaning of surfaces with high pressure water offers many options and solutions.
Cleaning with high-pressure for different surfaces.
Examples of typical and frequent work are:
- General cleaning work such as the cleaning of machine parts, process engineering components, transport containers, valves etc.
- Cleaning technical surfaces and those surfaces affecting the process
- Removal of coatings and paint layers on construction plants and technical equipment
- Derusting of steel surfaces
- Removing burnt-in materials, e.g. due to high process temperatures or from welding work
Cleaning of a very wide range of surfaces and materials can be done using water at high pressure. High working efficiency and at the same time a high level of safety for the user are achieved when combined with innovative accessories. Water-insoluble substances such as oils, dispersions or mineral paints as well as stubborn deposits are broken up, loosened and carried away by the high water pressure.
As the water penetrates practically into each, ever so small roughness, difficult surfaces do not have to be recleaned. Water jet cleaning does not generate any dust and also saves on procurement and disposal of jetting material. This generally avoids the associated strains that are borne by user, surface and environment . As only pure water is used, substances removed can be simply filtered out. There are no residual acids, alkalis or other solvents which have to be disposed of. All in all, the materials used, the waste quantities and the costs are significantly reduced.
Water jet technology is predestined for use in Ex regions as there are no flying sparks. Parts to be cleaned that are in potentially explosive atmospheres do not have to be removed but can be cleaned directly on the spot.