Cleaning of sieves and filters
In almost all sectors of industry, sieves and filters, as well as their baskets, trays and nets come into use. The ability of these important procedural components to function depends substantially on the condition of their surface. Consequently, sieves and filters must be cleaned on a regular basis.
Gentle removal and thorough cleaning without chemicals and abrasives.
High-pressure water jetting is used regularly for cleaning work on strainers and filters:
- Removal of encrustations and dirt from strainers and filters
- Cleaning of plastic , long and round strainers
- Cleaning of filter cloths, viscose filters, cartridge filters or wet felts
- Descaling suction strainer rollers
- Removal of dirt from dewatering filter presses
- Removal of residues from trays
High-pressure water jetting ensures an extremely gentle removal of dirt and deposits without damaging the filter and carrier materials – without any chemical or abrasive additives. This, in contrast to chemical cleaning, avoids the generation of gases, slags and vapours. Cleaning with high-pressure water is a particularly flexible and sustainable method with which deposits, caking, paint, coatings, encrustations, oxide layers , sludges and calcifications are reliably removed from strainers and filters.